"women didn’t get the right to vote till 1920"
"what do you mea—?"
|—||Nima Hussein (via luminadolescence)|
LOOK AT THESE COLOSSAL FUCKIN LEMONS FROM THE TREE MY BROTHER HAS PEED ON EVERY DAY SINCE HE WAS LIKE 5 YEARS OLD
your brother has some kind of super genetics we must use him for breeding purposes
Btw, since apparently no one noticed:
As of this April, all Connecticut insurance will be required to cover transgender treatments.
If you are a trans person and your insurance is based in in CT, you should be able to get coverage.
Tell your friends, because I didn’t know
oh hey this is effective now, by the way
SOMEONE DO A DATE LIKE THIS WITH ME. I’LL EVEN LET YOU TOUCH THE BOOTY.
Now that’s how you get laid boys.
Fun shark attack facts:
- In 1996, toilets injured 43,000 Americans a year. Sharks injured 13.
- In 1996, 2,600 Americans were injured by room fresheners. Sharks injured 13.
- In 1996, buckets and pails injured almost 11,000 Americans. Sharks injured 13.
- For every human killed by a shark, humans kill approximately two million sharks.
- Humans are assholes.
- Sharks are not assholes.
- Apparently everyone in 1996 lived in a real-life infomercial.